The following E.O.C. recommendations were approved by Chief and Council at today’s, March 28th, 2022, duly convened meeting.
– Return to regular hours on Monday, April 11, 2022. Regular hours will resume from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday (every other Friday off)
– Continue with the safety protocols in all ECN buildings e.g. social distancing, masks, triage conducted at entry points, etc.
– Non ECN employees are permitted to enter buildings BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
– Rapid Testing to continue for all ECN employees
– Funerals and wakes – not permitted in ECN buildings.
– Youth activities – approve outdoor sports.
Please be advised that all safety protocols will continue to be followed for the safety of each other and the community members.
Ermineskin Cree Nation