Ermineskin Technical Services & Capital Management sustains the quality of living for tribal members for essential services, identified in the mission statement.
Through the various programs, namely water & wastewater, waste collection & disposal, building & grounds maintenance, septic cleaning, water delivery and water conditioning, Ermineskin Technical Services & Capital Management provides technical, operational and maintenance services by qualified employees. In addition, negotiates, coordinates and administers, as required, the Department of Indian & Northern Affairs and Northern Development funding agreement.
- Water and wastewater to the core area/low pressure water line.
- Water delivery to tribal member homes with underground cisterns.
- Installation and maintenance of water conditioners to Tribal member homes.
- Building Maintenance to INAC funded facilities.
- Waste Collection and Disposal to home with steel or wooden bins.
- Septic Cleaning to Ermineskin and Pigeon Lake.
- Development of INAC Capital Projects.
- Administration of INAC Agreements, Reporting, Financial/Information and new funding.
The Ermineskin Technical Services & Capital Management operates Monday to Friday (with the exception of every second Friday Closed). The operating hours are 8:30 am to 12:00 noon, closed at lunch hour 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm and opened from 1:00 pm to 4:30 pm.
The Ermineskin Waste Transfer Station operates Tuesday-Saturdays (closed Monday and Sunday, including Statutory Holidays and applicable office closures). The operating hours for the WTS are 9:00 am to 12:00 pm. and 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm. (closed 12:00pm-1:00pm)
Work Process – (on specific application procedures):
- Procedures for water delivery to cisterns.
- Schedules for water delivery.
- Steel bin agreement.
- Schedules for waste collection.