Main Office: (780) 585- 0255
Waste Transfer Site: (780) 585-3639
Fax: (780) 585-4430
Exemplary essential service to enhance the quality of life for on-reserve Ermineskin Nehiyawak
To provide high-quality services within Ermineskin Cree Nation which includes portable drinking water, waste management, facility maintenance, capital planning and oversee Ermineskin funding agreements.
- Team work( Mamawokamatowin): We work as a cohesive team.
- Industrious (Kayawatisowin): We are a hard working team.
- Loyal (Sitoskatowin): We are loyal and support each other.
- Water and wastewater to the core area/low pressure water line.
- Water delivery to tribal member homes with underground cisterns.
- Installation and maintenance of water conditioners to Tribal member homes.
- Grounds Keeping, where there is no maintenance staff
- Waste Collection and Disposal to homes with steel bins
- Development of INAC Capital Projects related to core area infrastructure
- Negotiate and Administer INAC Agreements, Reporting, Financial/Information and new funding.
The Ermineskin Technical Services & Capital Management operates Monday to Friday. The operating hours are 8:30 am to 12:00 noon, closed at lunch hour 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm and opened from 1:00 pm to 4:30 pm.
The Ermineskin Waste Transfer Station operates Tuesday-Saturdays (closed Sunday and Monday, including Statutory Holidays and applicable office closures). The operating hours for the WTS are 9:00 am to 12:00 pm. and 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm. (closed 12:00pm-1:00pm)