Please be advised of the following:
At a duly convened Chief and Council Regular meeting held on Tuesday, February 22, 2022, the E.O.C. recommendations were reviewed and approved.
The following will be effective February 28, 2022:
· KeepingErmineskin Cree Nation employees safe is paramount.
· Active cases in Ermineskin will be heavily monitored.
· A benchmark of 75 active in Ermineskin will determine whether or not the Chief and Council will dial back the BACK TO WORK PLAN.
· Retain and enforce current workplace safety protocols.
· Weekly workdays will be Mondays to Thursdays.
· Weekly work hours will be 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
· Mandatory Rapid Testing – Sundays and Mondays
· In-person meetings permitted with limitations.
· Travel for meetings is permitted.
Safety protocols will remain in effect – wearing of facemasks, social distancing, hand washing and sanitizing. Providing negative test results or proof of vaccination will still be mandatory upon entry of any ECN Public Building.
Ermineskin Cree Nation Administrator