Director: Carla Listener
Administrative Assistant: Faith Whitebear
Data Entry Clerk: Alison Albert
A competent resource center for Ermineskin Cree Nation; contributing to the success and wellness of the organization.
To provide an efficient, healthy, safe working environment.
Office Schedules – Regular Office Hours,
Events/Programs and/or office closures
Office hours – 8:30 am to 4:30pm/closed during lunch hours.
Office closures coincide with Administration closures, every other Friday is closed.
We are located in the Administration Building.
We, the Ermineskin Personnel Department, are guided by these values:
Teamwork – Working together and supporting one another towards a common goal.
Communication – Open and honest lines of communication within the organization and membership.
Knowledge - Knowing the tribal, federal and provincial laws and standards.
Competence – Exercising skills and experience to effectively implement the Personnel Policies that govern the employees.
Helping – To provide guidance and educate our employees on procedure, programs and services so they are successful and secure in their jobs.
Respect – To give support to ideas and to provide fairness and equality.
Creativity – To share ideas, build together and be innovative.
The Personnel department is responsible for the overall planning and implementation of personnel functions by coordinating and administering programs that relate to all phases of personnel including employee relations, recruitment, employment, training, development and internal employment policy.
- Employee & Labor Relations
- Development & Evaluation
- Recruitment & Selection
- Job Analysis
- Human Resource Planning
- Personnel Policy
- Employee Training
Important Application Information:
Now that the application is available on the website, here are a few things you NEED to know
- You can preview and download the application form, as well as the job listing
- You CANNOT apply through the Ermineskin Website, meaning you cannot submit any application form to ermineskin.ca
- To submit an application you will either have to scan, email, or hand in your application in person to the Personnel Department
- Complete Applications consist of an Application Form, Resume, and a Criminal Record Check. Incomplete Applications will be screened out.
ECN Workplace Safety & Benefits Administrator.
The Benefits Department deals with effective management for all Ermineskin Cree Nation employees with their Benefit & Pension Plans. Oversees ECN compliance with Canadian Occupational Health & Safety Standards to make the necessary actions to ensure management and staff meet requirements to create a workplace free from injury or harm.
- Assisting new employees to enroll with the Group Insurance & Pension Plans
- Educate management & employees on group insurance & pension plans through booklets, one on one meetings, and informational sessions.
- Ensure that all employee changes are remitted to Great West Life. Example; Beneficiary changes/& or investment direction changes.
- Remitting employee pension money on a timely basis