Our Mission Statement:
"To protect and manage the collective interests of the Neyaskweyahk Iynoyahk and assert jurisdiction to our ancestral territory by excercising our sovereignity and treaty rights for future generations."
Our Vision Statement:
"Neyaskweyahk Iynowahk have and operational and enforceable askiy wiyasowewina that protects our collective inherent, Treaty and Human Rights."
* Introduction – Services department provides to members and non-members
The Land Department works to ensure proper procedures and protocols are followed within Ermineskin Reserve #138. The department act as a liaison on matters pertaining to land on reserve. The department ensures there’s a good working relationship with Industry. Consultation is a key factor to any potential project(s) within the Reserve or Traditional Territory. We provide historical/research information when requested from Chief and Council. We provide reserve maps to Emergency Departments (RCMP, Ambulance, Fire/Rescue) and any service department. We are a liaison to land occupants and farmers. We maintain up to date land files.
Department Structure – Employees
- Land Manager – Terry L. Littlechild
- Researcher and Land Lease Clerk – Florence Whitebear
- GIS Technician – Krystle Whitebear
- Receptionist – Nicole Mackinaw
- Custodian- Jason Omeasoo
Regular Office Hours, Events/Programs and/or office closures
- Office hours – 8:30 am to 4:30pm/closed during lunch hours.
- Office closures coincide with Administration closures, every other Friday is closed.
- We are located in the Chief Dan Minde Research Centre across the street from the Administration Building.