Neyaskweyahk Employment Program will help to empower Ermineskin Tribal Members Through by example. To guide, to a positive change within themselves and the community.
Goals & Objectives
- Improve Constant Communication Throughout E.T.E.
- Effective Management of the Neyaskweyahk Employment Program
- Prepare participants for the Workforce
- Appropriate Wages & Compensation.
- Increased Support for N.E.P. through partnership
NEP SERVICES PROVIDED
- Employment for Permanent and 910 contracted staff.
- Provide seasonal temporary employment.
- Assist the disabled and elderly band members.
- Wake work.
- Memorial services.
- Harvest Teepee poles for Ermineskin Annual Powwow.
- Cut wood, General Hauling, Lawn services.
- Carpentry Sales/services. – Sheds, Outhouses, Doghouses, Lean-to shelters.
- Work with Fine Option and Summer Student Programs.
- Artesian & Wood craftsmanship projects.
In Kind Community Contributions
We offer many services to the band membership thru in kind community contributions. We offer three free services to Elders- lawn cut, split wood delivery, a general haul. And the disabled are assisted thru Home care, but we assist them when Sheldon SB is getting behind in requests.
Also we pick up dog & cat food in St. Albert Spruce Grove, Edmonton and Calgary Alberta and distribute to Ermineskin Band Members who can’t afford it, free of charge.