Ermineskin Aboriginal Skills Employment and Training Strategy (ASETS)
Neyaskweyahk are a Strong and Empowered Nation who are Educated and Confident.
To provide training and opportunities to Neyaskweyawinowahk to become self-sufficient.
- Understand and Respond to Labor Market/Employer Skills Requirements (Demands)
- Build Relationships and Effectively Promote Aboriginal Skills and Employment Training Services.
- Continue to Develop a Professional, Trained and Knowledgeable Staff.
- Identify and Implement Training Initiatives that Develop the Skills Clients Need for Employment.
- Ensure Ermineskin Aboriginal Skills and Employment Training Services Meets all Requirements of the ASETS Agreement.
- Develop the Needed Infrastructure for the Effective Implementation of Employment and Training Programs.
To view the application process click on the link below: