Ermineskin Assisted Daily Living Program
Vision Statement: We are caring, strong, compassionate and willing to help and go beyond expectations.
Mission Statement: To assist our clients to live in their own homes as long as it is practical and in the best interest of the client and their families.
Ermineskin Assisted Daily Living is committed to our client’s health and safety issues.
Westrive to advocate for client’s services and keeping it in a confidential matter.
We are devoted to caring for our clients with daily living needs with house cleaning and maintenance duties as well.
How does one become a claient an the Assisted Daily Program?
A band member or person(s) living on Ermineskin Cree Nation must be referre by their medical
doctor or from registered nurse located at Maskwacis Health home care department.
How does one apply to be in the Assisted Daily living Program?
- Fill out the application form
- Bring in a picture identification, Social Insurance Card, Alberta Healthcare Card and a medical report
from your doctor so the department can make copies
- Bring in your tax assesment form
- Bring in a copy of your B & D form if you are on Social Assistance
- If you are under AISH program, bring in your stub
- After all paperwork is submitted the Assisted Dailiy Living Programmer and certified social woker
will do a home visit to complete the INAC client assesment form
- Once the assesment is complete, all the information will be sent to INAC office for approval
or the decision can be made at the discretion of the Assisted Daily Living Programmer
The services provided under the Assisted Daily Living Program are INAC requirements:
- Light house cleaning
- In-home laundry
- Transportation for grocery nd banking needs
- Maintenance for now shovelling ramps and walkways
The program also provides meals on wheels once a week and Good Food Bag Program once a month. Also, we provide wasking walls,
windows, cupboards, oven and fridge cleaning once every six months
The services NOT provided under the Assisted Daily Living Program are in accordance with INAC policies:
- Cleaning for basements or garages
- Shovelling or Clearing snow off the roofs
- Cleaning after other occupants or house hold pets
We DO NOT provide transportation to other people who are not in the program.
We DO NOT provide personal hygiene for the client. Example; bathing or dressing/changing