How to Stop the Spread of Germs
• Avoid Contact with others by practicing physical social distancing. RESPECT others and STAY 2 meters away from them.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
• Cough or sneeze into a tissue or the bend of your arm, NOT your hand and dispose of any tissues you have used ASAP in the garbage. Wash your hands after.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
• Cleaners can play a role in helping limit the transfer of microorganisms. Health Canada recommends cleaning often, using either regular household cleaners or diluted bleach (1 part bleach to 9 parts water)
Resources: Canada's COVID-19 Support App