Do you have students that need busing for the 2021-22 school year? Make sure to update your demographics by doing the following:
If you have STUDENTS RETURNING to MESC schools, please access SchoolEngage through your Parent Portal account (https://powerschool.maskwacised.ca/public/) The link to SchoolEngage is located at the bottom left-hand corner.
Once School Engage launches, you will see a red circle beside ‘Students’.
– Click on ‘Students’ to open the list of your students.
– Choose one of your students with a red circle.
– Look to the right of your screen under FORMS to access this specific form.
– Click on the 2021-2022 Student Demographics Update Form.
– Click on the blue square to open the form.
– Fill out applicable fields, making any changes needed.
You may save the form and complete at a later date, please note, form is not complete until you click SUBMIT. Once your form has been submitted you will receive a confirmation email.
If you have any students to add, please Add Students in SchoolEngage and complete the 2021-2022 MESC Student Registration Form in its entirety.
If you have STUDENTS THAT ARE NEW or TRANSFERRING BACK to MESC schools, please go to https://mesc.schoolengage.ca/#/login to create an account and then complete the request for registration form.
If you have any questions please contact your child’s school for assistance.