This means, (1) curfew will be lifted and checkpoint security removed. However, barriers will remain in place. This decision will reverse in the event COVID cases begin to escalate in Maskwacîs.
(2) Current work hours will remain as-is: Monday to Thursday 10:00 am to 4:00 pm for the month of August 2021.
(3) Travel restrictions are lifted.
(4) In-person meetings are permitted with limited capacities based on ECN meeting venues and conditions (Small Size Meeting Room eg. Chief Board Room: 6 ppl, Medium Size eg. Council Chamber: 15ppl and Large Meeting Room eg. NOK building: 50 ppl) that safety protocols are to be enforced such as social distancing, masks to be worn in all buildings with the exception when alone in your office or you had been double vaccinated.
(5) EOC is still expected to monitor active COVID cases in Maskwacîs.
(6) No wakes or funerals in ECN building permitted . . . .yet. All safety protocols will continue to be followed – wearing a mask, social distancing, hand washing, and hand sanitization. All offices are still closed to the public. Programs and Services are accessible by appointment only.